The template includes 35 html files. This template is a flexible layout with max 4 column. All of the information within the main content area is nested within a div with a class of "industify_fn_wrapper_all". You have to open index page in order to change it.
If you would like to edit the color, font, or style of any elements in this template, you could do by using "Inspect Element" on Chrome, Safari, Mozilla and Opera(press right click on browser ). It is really powerful tool to work with html and css codes
I'm using 9 CSS files in this template. The main file (style.css) contains all of the specific stylings for the page. The file is separated into sections.
If you would like to edit a specific section of the site, simply find the appropriate label in the CSS file, and then scroll down until you find the appropriate style that needs to be edited.
Other CSS files:
All call actions are run in init.js
I've used the following images, icons or other files as listed.
index.html contains header,9 sections and footer:
It's because we have included these sections in "includes" folder. Open this folder, open (for example) desktop-header.html file to edit desktop header's content.
Edit desktop-header.html once and you can see, that you have changed it everywhere: index.html, index-1.html, gallery.html and etc.
The same rules apply to the rest of the files in the "includes" folder. It's just like WordPress. This will make it easier for you to work on your site. And you can enjoy the saved time. It's really cool.
Alpha slider's HTML you can find in index.html and it has "industify_slider_alpha" class.
It have next options:
* data-desc-show: yes, no (Description visibility)
* data-category-show: yes, no (Category visibility)
* data-nav-types: square, circle, rounded (Navigation button types)
* data-autoplay-switch: enabled, disabled (Autoplay switcher)
* data-autoplay-time: in milliseconds. 8000 = 8seconds (Autoplay time in millisconds)
* data-effect: fade, coverflow, flip, cube, cards (Swiping effects)
* data-progress: enabled, disabled (Top progress bar switcher)
* data-box-pos: tl, tm, tr, cl, cm, cr, bl, bm, br (Content box position. Available values: tl - top left, tm - top middle, tr - top right, cl - center left, cm - center middle, cr - center right, bl - bottom left, bm - bottom middle, br - bottom right)
* data-img-effect: enabled, disabled (Active effect for image)
* data-text-effect: enabled, disabled (Active effect for text)
<div data-html="includes/random-service.html" data-index="1" data-count="2"></div>
Contact form works only in hosting environment. If you want to use them, please contact with us via our profile page contact form: http://themeforest.net/user/frenify/#contact . We will send you a .php file (contact.php) and you have to put it in "modal" folder.
Important: In order to get messages from your website contact form, you should open contact.html file and change receiver email inside hidden input